Wednesday, July 20, 2011

From the Trenches

Dear UT SPH Library,

I understand that you, as a library, are not trying to make my life miserable. That the fight you appear to be having with the remote server I have to use to log in is probably not personal. I'm sure the server has done you wrong and deserves the silent treatment you have been giving each other all day.

But I am now on day 6 of a 9 day test that has been taking 16 hours a day. I am going to freak out and drive to Houston to get this fixed if you and the server don't make up soon. Or even worse actually have to figure out the UTHSCSA library system. That place is over run with first year med students. They are not my people and make me nervous. Please find a more mature way to deal with your issue and start talking.

Your friendly regional campus grad student.

No comments:

Post a Comment